Monday, May 01, 2017
Contact Us - Site Map

Text Size: A A Print This Page


Q: Can I decide after I move in that I want to move to a housing unit managed by a different housing provider?
A: Yes, but you must reapply through the Sault Ste. Marie Social Housing Application Centre to be added to the waiting list for other providers.

Q: When do I need notify my landlord about changes in my household income?
A: If you are a social housing tenant/member and you receive RGI assistance/ subsidized housing , you must tell your building/property manager of any changes in income, assets, or people in your household as soon as they occur .

Changes to your income, assets or the people living in your household may affect the amount of rent that you pay. You can become ineligible to continue to receive RGI assistance/subsidized housing if you fail to report changes. It very important to keep your building/property manager up-to-date .